What improvements are planned in further releases?
Release 0.1 is a first step toward a real requirements managements system.
In the next release besides defect removal the following features are planned:
- Implementation of a configuration management for
- all kinds of requirements (actor, usecase, generic requirement)
- all kinds of documents and paragraphs
- all kinds of relationships between requirements and documents
- this will
- include complete configuration item history and
- project baselines
- Document structure editor
- Design your own document templates
- Edit structures of existing documents
- New table data paragraphs like trace relation tables
- Process editor
- Design your own process with template documents
Target date for the release is the end of april 2003.
Back to the FAQ
Copyright (C) 2003 Holger Mayer