Create a new actor
The following dialog will be displayed:
- Select menu Requirement
- Select menuitem New
- Select menuitem Actor
The dialog has 4 panes
You need to fill all fields with red labels.
Cancel or Closing the window without saving
will lead to loss of all changes. Pressing the OK-Button saves the changes or new data.
This pane contains the major actor fields.
- Requirement id: a short identifier of the actor (i.e a Number).
- Name: a short description (80 characters) of the actor
- State: The current state of the actor (Proposed, accepted or rejected).
- Priority: The current priority of the actor (Low, Medium, High).
- Abstract actor: Check if this actor is an abstract actor.
Back to the table of contents
Copyright (C) 2003 Holger Mayer