Create a new requirement
The following dialog will be displayed:
- Select menu Requirement
- Select menuitem New
- Select menuitem Requirement
The dialog has 4 panes
You need to fill all fields with red labels.
Cancel or Closing the window without saving
will lead to loss of all changes. Pressing the OK-Button saves the changes or new data.
This pane contains the major requirement fields.
- Requirement type: What kind of requirement you describe.
- Requirement id: a short identifier of the requirement (i.e a Number).
- Name: a short description (80 characters) of the requirement
- State: The current state of the requirement (Proposed, accepted or rejected).
- Priority: The current priority of the requirement (Low, Medium, High).
Enter here the full textual representation of the requirement.
Here you can define traces to an from this requirement. Press the Assign-Button
to open the assignment dialog.
This pane displays the edit history of the requirement in tabular form.
Back to the table of contents
Copyright (C) 2003 Holger Mayer